Monday, April 2, 2012

Opening up about Recurent Loss

I submitted my story here. It's a blog dedicated to the "faces of loss, faces of hope". I never thought I would be the person who would want to openly talk about my losses. In fact I am scared about my family finding this and what their reactions would be. We did not tell any of my family until this past miscarriage. I told my mom. It's hard t grieve alone, its harder to avoid the people who care.
I am apart of a few mommy internet sites, so I guess it is possible my family may have stumbled upon my story. I have been hesitant to start a Vlog because I am worried of any negative reactions to our TTC.

Most importantly, my story is important. It is important for other mothers to know they are not alone. No woman should have to go through a loss alone. Ever. Even if all she has is someone she has never met on the other end of the computer, she deserves to have someone listen. Her child's story deserves to be heard. You are not alone and there is someone ready to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment